I love contests. I am going to have one once a month or until I go broke. This time I am going to go a little cheaper than last month and give away the new MAC Hibiscus lipstick from the Surf Baby collection. To be fair, the word "cheaper" is rather subjective, depending on how you assess the value of it since its SOLD OUT online and in the stores I've checked. This situation tends to elevate the value of the lipstick, as we are all aware of, when it comes to MAC. I chose this color out of the collection because I feel its most wearable and the most flattering for various skin tones. Hibiscus is a truly lovely shade which is going to be perfect for summer. Its a bright and cheery combination of orange-red-pink and very unique to the MAC lipstick shades.
And in my quest to branch out and try new brands, I want to know:
1.What is your favorite MAC lipstick and what is your favorite NON-MAC lipstick?
My answer: Mac Creme d' Nude. For non-Mac, Estee Lauder Rose Amethyst
1. Must must MUST be a follower. Just sign up to the right in the side bar by clicking "follow". If for some reason this doesn't work, send me your email address and I will send an invite.
2. Must be 18 or over or at LEAST have your parents permission so that they don't think I'm a creepy old lady trying to groom their young daughters for God knows what.
3. I will ship to ANYWHERE in the world, no matter where you reside, you are free to enter!
4. Please comment only once unless you have something else to say aside from the contest. Only your entry with the answer to my contest question will be considered.
5. Answer these questions from above. And you can be as detailed as you like because I want to know what others like!
Contest open from NOW until June 15th (My Birthday! Which would be totally exciting if, say, I was turning 21 or even 25 or hell, even 29. Anything that begins with a "2" would be fine but, sadly, it starts with a "3" and ends with a "3".
Goodluck and I hope you enter every month for a chance to win something different yet hopefully relevant to the current makeup trends and new collections. And hey, if you hate the lipstick shade I'm giving away, so what! It's free! Exchange it for something else! :)