Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sephora Beauty Insider 500 Point Perk: Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette w/ TF Shadow Insurance

Just thought I'd share with those of you that are curious, the 500 point Sephora Beauty Insider Perk is a Too Faced "eye love" eyeshadow palette. Finally, something I really wanted to try. And I can happily report that this palette is a good one. I am becoming more impressed with TF eyeshadow quality! Super soft and pigmented, excellent color pay off. This palette comes with eight different shadows divided up into four different looks with a cute little card to give you instructions on how to achieve each of them them. Each look is pictured on the front of the palette.A fairly sizable palette at that.

An added bonus, as if I wouldn't have been satisfied enough with just the palette, a travel sized Too Faced Shadow Insurance. 

My personal favorite in the collection is the gorgeous green shade on the far right, and it looks awesome over the 100 point perk, Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed. The frosty light blue shade is quite pretty as well.


Photo Stolen from TheMakeupDrawer



PLEASE SEE POST TO ENTER MY CONTEST FOR BRAND NEW URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE!  
Unnatural Beauty: A Humorous and Heavily Opinionated Beauty Blog: Enter My Contest For Brand New Urban Decay Naked Palette! See instructions below!

No comments:

Post a Comment