Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My First Glossy Box! (For May)

I was excited to receive my first Glossy Box today which is one of those monthly subscription services where you receive new makeup/skincare/nail products in each box. This company has recently become available in the US and is around $21 per month.  Which isn't too bad for five products (one full-size and the rest deluxe sample size). I know that the first box is always the best because they want to reel you in to continue to subscribe. I hope that is not the case with Glossy Box but we'll see! I'm happy with my first one and feel it is worth the $21. And it came SO nicely and adorably packaged in a box that can easily be used to store things in or to put a gift inside of. So this is what arrived in my first Glossy Box:

Zoya Nail Polish (full size) in Reagan
Phyto Masque Express hair product (generous size)
AmorePacific Moisture Bound Hydra-Gel (boring)
Marvis Whitening Mint Toothpaste (double-boring)
Burberry Lip Mist Natural Sheer Lipstick in Copper (sample size tube)
Glossy Box powder brush (drugstore quality but decent)

I'd have to say that the Zoya polish, the Burberry lip product, and the Phyto hair mask are the stand-outs in this box. I'm quite happy with my Colgate Optic-White toothpaste and so I'm not blown away but the Marvis product but I'll be a good sport and try it anyway.





1 comment: