Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How to Get the Glowy, Contoured, Kim Kardashian Look!

This is by far one of the coolest makeup tutorials I've seen. You know I love me some Kim Kardashian makeup, love love love her look. I also love me some GossMakeupArtist on YouTube and wanted to share this video since I've done other posts on K-Dash makeup tutorials. This tutorial is especially unique because I've never seen something like this as far as techniques go for getting a really highlighted and contoured look similar to the one that Kim is famous for. And as per usual, Goss is using himself as the model, and a rather good one at that. Enjoy! 

P.S. I've added one more video below that I thought would  compliment this first one nicely, about the "magic line"! You'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment