Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Sneak Peak: MAC Semi-Precious Collection Release July 7th


Ahh, I have died and gone to makeup heaven. Just now. I am looking at the MAC Semi-Precious collection photos while simultaneously trying to figure out how to make at least five purchases from it. Total Deja Vu, as I've been in this same position a number of times when MAC releases a collection that I am dying over. I haven't died this year over a MAC collection although I have been interested in a lipstick or two here and there. But Semi-Precious may just be the collection of the year. Its a big one, chalked full of all limited edition items like lipsticks, mineralize blushes and eyeshadows, Mineralize Skin Finish, and more. The new collection is all about the bling, beautiful sheens and rich vibrant colors. I haven't found any swatches yet but as soon as I do, I will post them. Until then, get your minds reeling and your money budgeted. Enjoy the photos that I could muster up for the time being.

Lipsticks!
Gem of Roses (Lustre) Mid-tone Strawberry Pink LE
Lush Amber (Lustre) Light Nude-Beige LE
Musky Amethyst (Frost) Deep Plum LE
One of a Kind (Lustre) Mid-tone Rosey Neutral



Cremesheen Glass!
Geo Pink (LE) Strawberry Pink
Looks Like Sin (LE) Mid-tone Red-Plum
Natural Flair (LE) Light Caramel Nude
Pure Magnificance (LE) Light Grey Pink
Richly Revered (LE) Deep Brown-Plum


Mineralize Blush!

Feeling Flushed (LE) mix of pink, deep blue, soft brown
Pressed Amber (LE) mix of nude, beige, brown
Warmth of Coral (LE) mix of coral, peach

Feeling Flushed, Pressed Amber, Warmth of Coral Mineralize Blush

Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF)!
Semi-Precious Crystal Pink: Pink-champagne w/ swirled bronze, mid-tone green & pink inner circle
Semi-Precious Goldstone: Brown w/ rosey pink, white & gold swirl in center
Semi-Precious Pearl: Beige-champagne base w/ white, champagne & bronze swirl in center
Semi-Precious Rose Quartz: Rosey-pink w/ inner circle of lime, silver & white-pink copper

Not sure if the one above is Crystal Pink or Rose Quartz
This one (above) looks like Goldstone MSF, photo credit: Joilette.be
Mineralize Eyeshadows! All Limited Edition

Blue Sheen: Navy, Black, Peach
Clarity: Light pink, Off-white green, gold and black
Dark Indulgence: Forest green & black
Faux Gold: Coral, gold, lime, bronze
Golden Glaze: Gold & black
Hint of Saphire: Pink, Violet, Teal, Blue, Copper
Jade's Fortunate: Yellow, blue, lime, black
Mineral Mode: White base w/ copper & grey
Quartz Fusion: Soft pink, silver, deep pink
Rare Find: Violet, brown, gold
Smoky Ruby: Burgundy & black
Unsurpassable: Green, purple, copper, teal

Some of the mineralize eyeshadows, photo credit: Joilette.be

Limited Edition Brushes!
234, 235, 128, 179, Split Fiber brushes

Other Mineralized Products: 
Mineralized Charged Water (LE)
Mineralized Face & Body Lotion (LE)

This is some of the collections, minus the eyeshadows and mineralize body products

 What I've Got My Own Eyes On:
Gem of Rose, Lush Amber lipsticks
Geo Pink, Natural Flair cremesheen glass
MSF, Semi-Precious Crystal Pink & Pearl
Feeling Flushed, Mineralize Blush 


Normally I'd insert a couple of videos to show you the girls that were cool enough to get some of the products to show us before the release, but no one has them on YouTube. I've heard that you can find some swatches on Spektra.net though!

LIPSTICK GIVEAWAY!
Don't forget to enter my MAC Hibiscus lipstick giveaway, contest ends June 15th (did I mention it was my birthday? And I'm giving YOU something, aren't I sweet?) See link in the sidebar at the top of the page, and sign up to follow my blog today! Now! Go!! 

BLOG SALE is still going on until I get rid of at least a few more items. Please check for periodic updates as I am constantly putting my certain items of mine in the "do I really need this" category which most often leads to it being sold in the Blog Sale or Ebay. 

1 comment: