Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New (and Tempting!) Sephora Beauty Insider 100 Point Perk: Benefit "They're Real" Mascara

Normally I don't cash in 100 of my Sephora Beauty Insider points unless its something I'm dying to try. Otherwise, I like to save up for the big stuff. I'm typically NOT a Benefit mascara fan, having been equally disappointed by Bad Gal and the Bad Gal Blue. But I can't lie, I am a sucker for any mascara that uses the "false lashes in a bottle" gimmick. Because, well, I love the look of false lashes. But I hate putting them on. So naturally, I'd love to find a mascara that really does provide for me the look without the mess. Designed with an exclusive brush that has a dome shape at the tip to maximize even your tiniest lashes, while the precision bristles work to get close to the root to provide enhanced length and volume. "They're Real" is already getting great reviews on Sephora.com. Check those out as well as the catchy little video which demonstrates the new Benefit mascara in action.


The Claims (as taken from Sephora.com):
-Lengthening, Volumizing, Curling, Long-Wearing 
-Silky lashes that will not clump, smudge, or dry-out
-Glossy formula reveals lashes you never knew you had
-Dome-shaped tip will curl even your teeniest lashes
-Precision bristles grab at the root to enable superb length and volume

The Price:
$22, which is not too bad at all. Considering many of the top of the line department store mascaras are in the $30's.

The Shade Selection (thus far):
 Black
Waterproof? No.


Sephora Promotional Video for Benefit They're Real Mascara:



1 comment:

  1. The liner looks great. The quality of packing reveals the inner quality. I soon will purchase one.

    ReplyDelete