Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Current Sephora Beauty Insider Perks: Featuring the New 500 Point Perk

If you are like me, you only really get excited when the Sephora 500 point Beauty Insider Perk is something makeup related. I have mentioned before that I completely tune out when I see skin care sets. Blah, blah, boring, bring me some makeup, please. Thank God they brought us the Too Faced "eye love" palette after suffocating me with what seemed to be a never ending saga of skin care, one dull set at a time. But I am pleased to announce that Sephora seems to be listening to our (my) pleas, by bringing another makeup related gift, the Smashbox Perfectly Polished Lids set.. (sigh of relief)


Smashbox Perfectly Polished Lids:
 Cream eyeliner in Midnight Brown
Eyeshadow Trio in Vanilla, Champagne, and Brazilian Bronze
Mini Photo Finish Lid Primer
Mini Lash DNA Mascara


Oh! and if anyone gives a rat's ass, you can also choose a Bosia skin care set if the Smashbox option doesn't do it for you. It isn't exactly new, as its been featured before by my local Sephora store during an exhausting and long makeup drought (AKA, we ran out of the Too Faced eye love palettes and won't be re-stocking)


Which brings me to my next point....

*If I may suggest, many many times the actual Sephora stores are given limited supply or they sell out fast and aren't re-stocked with their 500 point perks, so if you are eyeing one of them, I would call ahead to your store to see if they have it or just place your order online!


The Current 100 Point Sephora Beauty Insider Perks (may vary from your local Sephora store and Sephora.com)


Benefit Coralista blush mini (in a super duper cute black plastic box) (not currently offered @ Sephora.com but check your local Sephora stores)

Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Day Cream SPF 10 (Sephora.com)

Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smooth Primer (Sephora.com)

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Fragrance (very cool packaging, Sephora.com)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment