Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hair Trend Alert, Feathers are BACK: Sultra Feather Hair Accents

Plain and simply put, the Sultra Feather Hair Accents look really cool. Feathers that clip into your hair. Available in a few different varieties according to your hair color, for $25 at Sephora = I'm sold. Made by Sultra, they just clip right in like a hair extension would if you are familiar with the process. Who wouldn't want feathers in their hair? If you're a child of the 80's like me, you can recall those earrings that women used to wear that were long dangling feathers and that's exactly what I thought of when I looked at the Sultra hair accents! A modern play on a classic 80's trend. But that's not all.... those aforementioned feather earrings are back too! And. They. Look. Awesome. Slap me on some feathers, roller skates, and Bon Jovi "Living on a Prayer" and you are now invited to spend a day in the life of me, circa 1987. And if you don't want to do that, check out the Sultra Feather Hair Accents in action.



And don't forget, people, if you haven't signed up to follow my blog and enter my MAC Hibiscus lipstick contest, please do so now! The link is in the sidebar to the right, top of page. Contests is open to all of my blog followers from now until June 15th! 


And if you're interested in checking out my BLOG SALE, scroll down a couple of posts.. I have updated it recently and there are still some good things left!

1 comment:

  1. I like feather extensions. They give a nice boho feel to a look.

    Thanks for the very useful information.

    beauty hair supply

    ReplyDelete