Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

MAC Innocense Beware Lipstick: It Shall Finally Be Mine!

I've been kicking myself ever since I missed the Venomous Villians collection by MAC some time ago. What was I thinking when I passed up a chance to get a beautiful pink nude lipstick with Cruella Deville on it? Where were my priorities? And so I finally caved and did what any desperate makeup junkie would do in situations like these, I turned to the saving grace of missed opportunities: EBAY. $37 dollars later, I signed on the dotted line and the only thing to do now is wait. It sucks when you buy a lipstick for 2x the retail price or more (::cough:: Pink Friday), and then you feel like you don't even want to use it because you know you will love it and then not want to drop another $37 later down the road. But, we shall cross the bridge when we come to it. Its kinda silly to write a post BEFORE I get the lipstick but this is kind of an "I'm excited and its makeup news so its relevant I guess" kind of post.

photo credit www.vampyvarnish.com (above)

Can't find original owner of the picture because it was on multiple sites, let me know if its yours and I will link it back to you! :)


Oh! And I'm going to Sephora tomorrow for the Hourglass Cosmetics event and LisaLisaD1 from YouTube is going to be there too! Can't wait! For NC people, check out LisaLisaD1 on YT for more information so you can go too! And be my friend!:) But not if you're a freak show, I am not accepting applications.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Not judging, but ouch! I recently dropped some major dough on a polish. I thought about picking these up when they came out. I am such a sucker for packaging. I'm sure you will love it though. I hadn't heard of the Sephora event...I might have to stop by!

    ReplyDelete