Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Face of the Day!

I never do "face of the day" posts. Quite frankly I hate uploading pictures from my phone to my computer, out of pure laziness. But what can  i say, I'm feeling festive and sparkly so I thought I'd share. 

Products Used:
Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation in Fresco
La Mer concealer in medium
Smashbox Halo (as a highlight)
Anastasia brow pencil in medium ash
Anastasia clear brow gel
Tarte eyeshadow (there is no name, a super dark green from the Puttin' On the Glitz set) + an ivory matte shade from the same set)
Prestige waterproof automatic eyeliner in black (at Rite Aid and damn good)
Mally Volumizing mascara in black
Eyelure Party Perfect false lashes (ULTA)
Bare Escentuals Pretty Amazing lipstick in Free Will (probably my favorite shade of nude of all time)
Yikes, the lighting made my hair look yellow.. it ISN'T.

Check out those sparkles on the falsies! Love!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, no matter which holiday you celebrate, it's a special time to be together with family and/or people you love. God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. @thelaqueredlady I love lashes but they become addicting when you see how much better you look with them!

    ReplyDelete