Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lip Look of the Day! Merry Christmas, Hapy Holidays!

I finally received my MAC Innocence Beware (Venemous Villians collection) lipstick I bought from Ebay. Its a gorgeous creamy pale pink which resembles MAC "cream cup" which is also a cremesheen finish. I love my new lipstick but I admit that its not a totally unique shade that cant be found elsewhere for less than I had to pay. With that being said, I'm also not too proud to admit that the "unavailability" factor made it more appealing. And for me, thats the best part about buying makeup.....the chase.
I tried to take close-up pictures of my just lips but they were not flattering. 

Products Used:
Fusion Beauty Lip Plumping Pencil in Buff (as a liner and base)
Innocence Beware lipstick by MAC
Anastasia brow pencil in medium ash
Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation in Fresco
Milani baked blush 
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Greed
Pop Beauty sparkley pink eyeshadow from the Bare Texture pallet (a gift from my little girl:)
Mally Volumizing mascara in black

No comments:

Post a Comment