Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just Checking In! A Quick Hi, Happy Thanksgiving!

So just checking in to say I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. I will be mad busy getting my Christmas shopping started and doing all of the fun Thanksgiving cooking and eating! Not to mention some last minute school-related responsibilities. I cannot tell you how much I am LOVING the Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation, seriously. It not only covers everything but it makes my skin look better and my pores even look smaller. It's like a magic potion. Also on my list of current loves, the Anastasia clear brow gel. I had the tinted one for like 2 years and it was all fine and dandy but didn't keep this one pesky portion of my left brow in place. However, the clear gel must have a little bit of glue in its formula because my brows don't budge. Also loving the Revlon Lip Butter in "Gumdrop", a lovely pale lavender-ish shade. Can't say I care for the Berry Smoothie shade I picked up first so I am glad I purchased the Gumdrop. Because its way better.

If anyone goes out on Black Friday to do shopping, please don't be the person that either got trampled over or did the trampling when the doors open. No electronic item is worth the pain, or embarrassment that comes along with being the psycho featured on the news that thinks all her problems will be solved with a $79 DVD player slash toaster oven.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment