Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MAC Heavenly Creatures Collection Update on Sold Out Products

If any of you want some of the MSF's and Mineralize Blushes from the MAC Heavenly Creatures collection that are sold out on MAC's website, try Nordstrom.com! As of earlier today, they had in stock all of the MSF's and blushes so I was able to snag Light Year MSF & Supernova blush which are the two I wanted. I have to admit, I thought the swatches were really pretty but nothing I couldn't live without, I simply bought them because they are SO pretty! If you haven't checked out the collection, do so because the mineralize products are really cool. Oh, and Volcanic Ash exfoliator (if you missed it a few years back) is in this collection too. I hear the mineralize eyeshadow is not as impressive as they look (and they DO look amazing) and that some of the blushes & MSF's are better than others. Forgot to mention, Nordstrom always ships for FREE! But you can always snag the collection in MAC stores and counters on Thursday when they are released there.

I will be sure to report back on what I think of my purchases! What about you guys, did you pick up anything from Heavenly Creatures?

1 comment:

  1. I ordered everything I wanted from Macys.com and all the items will be in the stores tomorrow just in case I need a few shadows I didn't get but I got all the MSFs, two blushes and two shadows.

    ReplyDelete