Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

MAC Quite Cute: In stores April 7th, Online NOW!

I am quite disappointed in myself for not getting to MAC today like a good little junkie to see the new collection and pick up a few pieces from it. I thought I would be way too late at this point to buy it online, but it turns out I was just in time. Now, MAC isn't making it easy for you to find this stuff online in the fashion that you are accustomed to. A fellow makeup junkie told me that the items are on there but you have to search for each one because they aren't yet clustered together as a collection in the "What's New" portion of the website. Low and behold, she was right. I ordered Candy Yum-Yum, that neon-pink lipstick  for starters. Why not add a 25th cool-tone pink lipstick to my collection? In keeping with my shade preferences, I chose Playing Koi, which is the milky-pink lipstick. I'm hoping it will be a more unique shade than it sounds.  Also joining my cart, the nail polish in Ice Cream Cake and Mischieveous and finally, Giggles mineralize blush. Giggles is the pink one. I opted against the lavender shades of lipstick and Plushglass although they were tempting me. I think I would like looking at them but they make me look like a corpse  whose lips are turning that blue-purple "I'm freezing cold" shade. 



No comments:

Post a Comment