Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Shoes of the Day! Featuring Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Marmelade!

I have just discovered that orange nail polish looks really good on the toes when coupled with white open-toed sandals. A revelation very new to me since I haven't worn white shoes since sometime in the 80's when I was forced to against my will. I really never liked the idea of owning a shoe that I couldn't wear 7 months out of the year as a result of some crazy "no white shoes after Labor Day" rule. Which begs the question, do the citizens of Florida abide by that rule even though the weather is pretty much either hot or less hot all year round? Because I also live in a state where we didn't see snow once this past winter and I've been known to wear sandals in November. So why can't they be white? 
For the sake of my church outfit for Easter Sunday, I was on the hunt for some cute white wedge sandals. All in the name of Jesus. And I found them at Dilliard's by the Gianni Binni brand which is unfortunately only sold at Dilliard's. I like this brand because the designs emulate what's going on in fashion now but also with affordability and comfort. Who knew you could have all three? So these wedges also come in the most perfect shade of pink, nude, and black. White would actually have been my fourth choice out of all of the colors and so it actually pained me physically to deny myself the pink in favor of white. But the good news is, I really like the white. And today I couldn't help but notice how good my Revlon Colorstay Marmalade nail polish on my toes looked with my white shoes so I thought I'd share. I feel very springy right now.  
On the toes: Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Marmalade, photos taken by me.



IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY, SIGN UP TO FOLLOW MY BLOG AND GO ENTER MY CONTEST TO WIN AN URBAN DECAY NAKED2 PALETTE! CONTEST OPEN WORLDWIDE! FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN ENTER MULTIPLE TIMES! GO ON, NOW, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment