Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Urban Decay 24/7 in Perversion: The World's Blackest Liner


I did a post on the Perversion 24/7 eyeliner back in April of last year. I received a message on my FB page from a girl that was desperate to find a Perversion dupe and this message reignited my love for this product. As all love affairs eventually do, my infatuation with the incredible black pigment in eyeliner form, fizzled out. But we're back. If you are interested in seeing the original post, I will have the link below. If you're too lazy to click on that link, I will tell you why I love this eyeliner.

-First, it takes black to the next level, the highest level, the kind of black that resembles wet tar on a freshly paved highway. Before it dries. Its so black that calling it black is an understatement. Not only is it blacker than all other liners but its glossier than most liners too. And its matte. If there is one thing I am not head over heels in love with, its a black liner with shimmer because the shimmer tends to dull down the intensity of the black. 

-The next reason I love Perversion is that its super soft. It glides on the water liner like instant perfection. No tugging, no running the liner back and forth to get the desired color. Its softness also makes it extremely easy to blend out to soften up the look. 

Unfortunately a really soft eyeliner can be problematic when you apply it too heavy. For some reason, Perversion is a lot softer in texture than the other 24/7 liners. It resembles the Stila Kajal eyeliner in Black Onyx if you are familiar. Or looking for a dupe. MAC Feline Eye Kohl pencil is supposed to be close as well. So I will leave you with a photo I took to demonstrate the visual intensity of this wondrous shade. You may think I was pressing really hard to get a super dark swatch of Perversion but it was quite the opposite. I had to press hard on the other colors to get a good swatch and had to be careful of not pressing Perversion too hard because its so soft! Again, if you want more details, follow the link below.
Urban Decay Corrupt, Zero, and Perversion from L to R, Photo taken by me.


Original Post for the Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Eyeliner:


No comments:

Post a Comment