Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Stuff at the Drugstore: Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish & Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Today was the first time in a little while that I went to the drugstore and so I was blown away by all of the new makeup goodies that were on the shelves since I'd last been. First, I see the Revlon Colorstay nail polish that claims up to 11 days of wear and all the shine of a gel lacquer. In quite beautiful shades I might add. Then I look up and see the new Maybelline Dream Bouncy blushes in a variety of lovely bright shades. Rounding the corner, I see the Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows (see post below for that monstrosity) and a bunch of brand new L'Oreal nail polishes in gorgeous shades. Now, I do not have reviews for the blush and the polish but I just wanted to make you aware of their existence because I have tested them and am excited to see if they work out for me.

Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel. Photo taken by me, @ CVS
I have painted two nails with the Revlon Colorstay nail polish and after two coats, I can say that they are very shiny. But the really cool thing is the Maybelline Bouncy blush. I can't speak to the wear or the application as of yet, but the texture is SO cool. And really is bouncy. It feels like a sponge when you press your finger to it. The texture is like a cream but is a very soft and silky powder. Very cool product. So check out the new goodies at the drugstore and I will have some reviews when I've had a chance to test them out to their fullest extent. 

Enter to win an Urban Decay Naked2 Palette, sign up to follow me~! Click on the link below!
Unnatural Beauty: A Humorous and Opinionated Beauty Blog: Kicking off 2012 With A Giveaway.. The Urban Decay Naked2 Palette!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even know these were out there. I am interested to hear your thoughts on the tattoo cream eyeliner...I am a bit skeptical of the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, but unfortunately they are not available in my country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bellen hopefully you will be able to order them, I'm sure it won't be tough to find.. or do a swap with someone in the US!

    ReplyDelete