Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette @ Sephora! Hurry!

The exclusive and coveted Urban Decay Naked2 Palette is in stock right now at Sephora. It won't be coming to stores until the end of January but is available, for the time being, online. If you missed out on its availability during the debut, now is your chance! But you have to hurry... before its all sold out again. For those of you that have the original Naked and the new Naked, I'd love to hear your thoughts on which one you prefer! I know everyone loves the original Naked, but I found that I only really used a few of the shades (mostly Naked, Buck, and the highlight colors). I actually prefer the shades of the Naked2 better but still wish they would make a Naked Matte palette!

If you want to WIN an Urban Decay Naked2 Palette, enter my contest by clicking the link below. And don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so that you can enter. Find out how you can enter multiple times! 

http://makeupsessed.blogspot.com/2012/01/kicking-of-2012-with-giveaway-urban.html

No comments:

Post a Comment