Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Unnatural Beauty! What Every Woman Should Do At Least Once

So I did a photo shoot after meeting an amazing makeup artist and getting a referral to a very talented photographer. I thought it would be super fun and let's face it, no one needs to twist my arm to persuade me to get glammed up and photograph it. Let me tell ya, it was awesome. Even if there were no purpose involved for going to these great lengths for self-portraits, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. It was amazing to have such a talented group of women doing me all up fancy, one person doing my makeup while the other curled my hair. Meanwhile, my stylist occasionally messing with my shirt to fix it just so. I was fortunate to find just exactly the look I was aiming for with the photography as well as my cosmetic goals. Ass for the stylist, no I don't think I'm a celebrity, I just didn't want to go out and buy all new clothing when I could pay someone $70 to put together a couple of outfits for me based on the style I was going for. I thought it was a cheap price to pay to complete the royal treatment! As a result, I thought I would share some of the photos because they certainly encapsulate what exactly I mean when I call my blog Unnatural Beauty. It is a wonder what the right hair, makeup, and lighting can do for a person! Now if only I could do my own makeup this way, or airbrush my skin to look utterly poreless. Although, I am proud to admit there was no airbrushing where my actual body was concerned. So no matter what the purpose for indulging in such an over-the-top self-love fest, having these portraits is going to be something very cool to have  in the future when my kids are grown women and can show these sexy portraits off from when mom still had her looks!














No comments:

Post a Comment